1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

if scorn doesnt want to ill put up 500k for him against your 500k.

and if he does fight your mage as a dexxer in a duel and you die i REALLY dont want to hear you crying about it before paying me the 500k because you're the one who made this post where you "call him out" so no crying about the setup you offered him afterwards.
  2. LMAO, now this is a funny post. This is what siege should be. All in fun with a little trash talk.
  3. I'll duel you...if you can go 1 week without teleporting.

4. Relax. I'm just having some fun with you.
  5. I could probably scrape together 10k or so. But if I lost, then I'd be broke.

6. In a duel, I think you would win a lot more than I would.

Scorn used to be a ninja swords mage before Wilki decided that I couldn't use specials or do a deathstrike. Now, he is a necro mage.

I think the account has 250 skills points but its not upgraded for ML so I don't get the mana bonus or the JOAT stuff.

Usually in duels, I run out of mana pretty quickly since the temp only has 100 med and like 40 focus.

It is more of a field fighting character and the account also holds my vendors. I'd have to alter the skills a bit to make him better suited for duels, and since I almost never duel, it isn't worth it to me.

If we were going to decide who had more "skill", we'd have to use identical characters with identical equipment. Otherwise, we are sort of seeing who has the best set up for dueling and I can assure you, that isn't Scorn.

Do you by chance have any fey legs that humans can use? I have some that are for an elf and I can't use those. I'd trade them for some human ones and throw in a helm.

I'm also always looking for 1/1's, 1/2's, and 1/3's with DCI. If you have anything like that I'll trade you for equivalent jewels and get you some nice evil dyed runic armor as a bonus.
  7. I have some really nice 0/3's I could trade. I know you use the 1/1's and 1/2's too, but I'd trade you for some of those and make sure you came out ahead.

Edit: I have 1/3's too. Not with DCI, but I have 1/3's if you like those.