1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Scout and Sorcerer Armors?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dragon Slave., Jul 10, 2008.

1. How come these can't be dyed? Would be nice to dye them with leather dye tubs or pigments of tokuno. Especially the ugly brown scout armor.
  2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 29, 2003
    I seen someone in a full Sorcerer's suit earlier. It was bright blue. Is that it's original color? If so, that's just messed up if you cannot dye it.
  3. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2000
    Yes. I don't mind the color, personally. I think it looks good, and can't be produced by most people, making it a somewhat unique look -- which was the goal I'm sure.

That said, options are always a good thing.

If not, toss a robe over it. :)

Better than the phoenix armor color by a longshot, imho, and that does not stop anyone from wanting it! :)
  4. pheonix armor can be enhanced, hence you should be able to dye it with tokuno dyes.
  5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Other set pieces seem to be able to be dyed when the suit is not present...But when it is, it takes on a unique color, the color of the suit itself.

If this is how the other ones work? Seems to be just normal for sets.

-Galen's player
  6. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 7, 2008
    on KR the sorcerer's suit looks pretty, not bright at all.
  7. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

I just got the last piece of my scout armor, and I think it looks wonderful. :) I went for the circlet instead of the hat. And wonder of wonders, my pair of snake skin boots just happens to nearly match! *happy happy happy*

300k points too poor to get a set of sorcerer armor, though. Which is fine, since I don't know how good I'd look in baby blue. :p
  8. Fink

Fink Guest

Can't dye the pieces, and the pieces don't change colour when they combine. I'd really like this set but the inability to colour it might put me off.

To the person who said the blue wasn't bright at all, did you start playing after AoS? :eek:
  9. Moonstar

Moonstar Guest

the sorcerer set color loosk to me liek the color of the magical lockbox.
    i liek it.
    but i'm girly :p
  10. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I would also like to know the reasoning behind this. I like both colors as they are (the blue isn't bright on my screen at all), but the option should be there to dye them. At the very least the snakeskin boots should be dyeable. I'm running around with the scout armor and really ugly green boots. I look like an upside tree! This is the reason I will not get the boots on my home shard.:cursing: