1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Scrappers Ingredients

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by Azureal, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Having recently recieved a recipe in the Heartwood tinker quest lottery, I figure I'll start making some Scrappers. The ingredients dont look cheap though.

Whats the current rate/price for Corruption, Taint and Dreadhorn Manes? And apart from the Dreadhorn mane obviously dropping from Dreadhorn, can the other two ingredients be obtained through any peerless run?
  2. Katlene

Katlene Guest

yes the others can be gotten from any peerless.
    Prices vary for different ingredients, taint being the most expensive and blight & corruption being the least
  3. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I sell all the peerless regs both major and regular on my vendor in the PoC shop .. I may me out .. but I restock as soon as i see it go ..
  4. tymbow

tymbow Guest

Where is the PoC shop? I was out that way yesterday and I don't remember seeing any vendors anywhere.
  5. Azureal

Azureal Guest

West gate of Luna, inside.
  6. PoCove

PoCove Guest

It is the shop same side as the Fox Emporium .. White building lots of vendors .. I re-stocked last night