1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Scrapper's with 14% LRC

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by LdyHawke, Feb 28, 2009.

1. LdyHawke

LdyHawke Guest

Hi Everyone. Just wondering what a Scrapper's with 14% LRC would fetch on Sonoma. Thanks in advance.

2. Mythic

Mythic Guest

There is a scrappers on LS the only mod is 15 LRC it is selling on a luna vendor for 5 mil!

3. LdyHawke

LdyHawke Guest

Thanks for the reply. There's a 15% on Sonoma for 5.9mil, but it hasn't sold and has been there for over a week. I'd like to sell this one, but would prefer to not have it just sit on my vendor for days on end racking up vendor fees. I'm wondering if I might be able to get 3mil for it?

Thanks again. :)

4. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I think you will. A good rule of thumb (at least for the europa market) is 15 scrappers = 4mill, 14 scrappers = 3 Mill and13 scrappers 2 mill.
    Usually sells quite fast.

5. LdyHawke

LdyHawke Guest

Wonderful. Thanks so much!

6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And how does that rule of thumb apply to a 16 LRC scrappers?

7. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

well ive never really sold a 16 LRC scrapper so cant tell you for sure.
    But if i would try to sell on on europa i would put it on a vendor for 5-6mill, maybe post it on the forums for 7 first.

I very often see LRC scrappers for 7-9 mill even though they only have 12 or 13 LRC, but they tend to sit on the vendors for very long.

8. kentuckyjoe

kentuckyjoe Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I put a 15 LRC Scrappers on a Vendor at one of my out of the way Malas houses last week for 6 mil and a 14LRC for 5 mil and they sold overnight. Someone must have been checking for IDOC's and bought them because I never see traffic in that area. Heck, I never even dropped runes.