1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Screen display

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Slayvite, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Had a moment of weakness the other day and was gonna hook up my old account on Europa.
    Then I remembered the last time I tried......

2 questions,
    - has account navigation been made simpler yet as last time I gave up half way thou it got that confusing.
    - Does the classic client still use that tiny visual screen? I never liked the EC so it's sort of a big issue.

Oh and I hear there is an expansion coming?? yet I can find no info on what its about or entails? any clues where to look..

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

It was supposed to be here "mid May" - They didn't say what year though! (1:04 minutes in on the video below).

Yes you are stuck with 800x600 - There has been a recent discussion about this HERE

#2 DJAd, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
    Lord Frodo likes this.
  3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If your using a widescreen monitor, just adjust the resolution down to something that shows a decent sized CC game window and keep it there. You'll likely see a few notices your not set at the default resolution, then it will quit giving them. I run my desktop monitor at 1600x900 and aside from giving me a decent sized CC window, the only other effect has been that I need to zoom the screen less to get decent sized text on news websites to read.