1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Screen Shot - Information Needed

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Susie Soong, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Susie Soong

Susie Soong Guest

Someone told me that when I do "print screen" it saves my screen shots but I can't seem to find where they are located. Does anyone know?

2. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

If you're using Windows and have WOW installed in the default directory that it gives you during install:

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Screenshots

Pretty much you find your World of Warcraft folder and there should be a screenshot folder in there that stores them.

3. Susie Soong

Susie Soong Guest

Hi...thank you for replying. I am using Window's Vista and I can't find a folder named screenshots.

4. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

I am running Vista on my home network. I'll look when I get home to try to help.

Bo

5. Susie Soong

Susie Soong Guest

Thank you...I'll be on and off tonight [​IMG]

6. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hi...thank you for replying. I am using Window's Vista and I can't find a folder named screenshots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, sorry [​IMG] I've only ever used Vista once in my life (my current computer came with it). I quickly uninstalled that virus and put a fresh copy of XP on it [​IMG]

7. Susie Soong

Susie Soong Guest

Well shucks. I've taken a lot of screen shots and I sure hope I haven't lost them. Maybe someone else knows...hope so anyways. Do you know what fomat the pics are in...maybe I could do a search that way. Thanks [​IMG]

8. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

The picture format should be .JPG

The filenames will be pretty...odd. I'm pretty sure they say WoW in the filename, so if you search for *wow*.jpg that should get you the results. Good luck!

9. Susie Soong

Susie Soong Guest

Well I found the folder but everytime I save a screen shot it overrides the previous picture. Is there anyway to save them all?