1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

screen shot question

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by jerseyboy, Mar 3, 2008.

1. jerseyboy

jerseyboy Guest

whats the easiest way to capture an image in uo? i used to be able to do it with a webcam but dont have one anymore..any tips?

i have this piece of rubble that looks like a doorbell and wanted to know exactly what it is..thanx

2. I use the------UO Screenshot Utility

and have not had any problem from the first i started to use it several years ago. i am sure there are others out there but i find this so easy to use. It used to be on the tool selection but i dont see it. so here is a link to find it.

http://www.hh.iij4u.or.jp/~kmatuoka/uosu/indexe.html

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I just use the printscreen key. (in KR at least it copies the current screen to the Windows clipboard and can be pasted into any paint program)

(but I'm allergic to 3rd party programs no matter how reputable)

4. _Uriah Heep_

_Uriah Heep_ Guest

yeah
    UOSU is easy to configure, will take the printkey images directly to a designated folder, name them in order, you can hit it as often and close together as you want. Definitely a good deal, in my book...and it's low cost *winks*

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

<font color="purple">I think the piece of rubble you have is called a fitting [​IMG] also looks kinda like an outlet if you place it on a wall? </font>

6. jerseyboy

jerseyboy Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="purple">I think the piece of rubble you have is called a fitting [​IMG] also looks kinda like an outlet if you place it on a wall? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly..what it looks like... i used the decor tool and raised it up so it looks like a doorbell.. any idea where it came from...i didnt see "fitting" on the rubblie lsit for price either

7. it was part of the trash that spawned, in the same catagory at the dust and piles of trash i think. didnt have a spawn point, it was created randomly.