1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Screen Shots

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Aluma, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Aluma

Aluma Guest

Can anyone please tell me how to print a screen shot while in the game. I have tried everything I can think of from right-clicking (which just makes me move a step) to trying the 'Print Screen" button on my keyboard. I would like to show some family and friends what my house and characters look like.

I would have also like to enter the Halloween Deco contest but didn't know how to submit a screen shot of my house.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Use the Print Screen button on your PC open up paint click on Edit Paste..... then save name it whatever you like and there you go!.

3. Use Print Screen, then copy it to Paint. You can then use a free service like Photobucket.com to save the picture to so you can post them here.
  4. Magnus

Magnus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 24, 2005
    If you're in KR, you can press the '.' on the numberpad and it will put a .bmp screenshot in My Documents\EA\Ultima Online Kingdom Reborn\Screenshots\. :)
  5. There are several free programs that allow you to snap screen shots, just a matter of searching for them.

All I did was goggles Free screenshots programs

The hardest part is picking the one you wish to use. As for me I been using the UOSU program, but the link for it is not working today.

Good luck with you screen shots! And when you do get a few to post, check out http://www.imageshack.us/ for hosting them.
  6. Aluma

Aluma Guest

Thanks so much to everyone who replied. The print screen button, copy to paint method worked fabulously!!!! :thumbup: :danceb: