1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

screen shots

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Stuiicide, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 29, 2009
    see noobies wont understand a screen shot im a battle, to the real pvpers when u are fighting in fields do u have time to stop an take a screen shot of insurance. i htink that the only screen shots i could ever take is a 1v1 or a 2v1 when i kill them. these noobs are getting all warm inside when they get a screen shot. aperantly the screen shot is the number 1 priority any real pvper does not have time in a choke point to take a screen shot. me i cross heal kill lay fields but maybe that is why i am a step above alot of these people in alot of these guilds.
  2. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 9, 2008
    I use Screengrab. Alt + ~ is my screenshot key. It saves a .jpg of the selected window so I can rapid fire screenshot while pvping.
  3. Gellor

Gellor Guest

I'll let you in on a wonderful screen shot utility that takes NO effort beyond clicking one button with minimal setup: Grabby.

All that needs to be done is setup a length between shots, enable the timer.
    Then just before a fight, click start. It does automatic screen shots with no input needed. I fire it up before the fight starts and stop it once it is finished.

If it took anymore effort than that, I wouldn't be doing screen shots.:party: