1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Screenshot Bug! Don't get caught out by this..

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Mapper, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

As a reporter for Europa I have taken alot of screenshots since I started using the EC client. Well, Tonight I was at an EM event taking screenshots as I normally do - The client was freezing slightly at each take of a screenshot like it usally does.

Okay to the bug, I open the screenshot folder and the last screenshot is called 'screenshot_998' and its from last night.. The client doesn't save anymore than 1000 screenshots.

Can this be fixed OR atleast a warning tell you theres no more room?

Thanks.

2. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I never take screenshots using the EC screenshot feature, because it does not show the lighting correctly. That's why I use an external screenshot utility (actually the age-old UO Screenshot Utility from 1998).

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I use that for 2d - No idea it worked for SA also.. Trouble is, I just love the inbuilt feature. I tend to forget to open UOSU.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

at least your works you cant open any of mine taken through ec