1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Screenshots of New Faction Strongholds and Leaderboards

Discussion in 'UO Test Center' started by Tina Small, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I thought it might be helpful to post some screen shots of the new faction leaderboards and strongholds. I only had time to go through the Crusaders of Virtue stronghold and doubt I'll have any time soon to hit up the other two strongholds. I used the enhanced client because of its ability to zoom out and cram more "territory" into a screen shot. The leaderboards are just the ones for the Crusaders of Virtue. Didn't have time to wander over and peek at the ones that apparently show combined information for all three factions.

Maybe someone else has the time and inclination to post some screenshots of the other strongholds and perhaps the leaderboards for factions overall?

Crusaders of Virtue Stronghold as of Early April 16, 2010

SIGN-UP STONE AND MAIN ENTRANCE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FIRST FLOOR

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SECOND FLOOR

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THIRD FLOOR/ROOFTOP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Leaderboards

I believe these all show the same information, but each one uses a different column to rank the characters shown on the leaderboard.

OVERALL SCORE

[​IMG]

DAMAGE

[​IMG]

HEALING

[​IMG]

STEALTH

[​IMG]

INTEL

[​IMG]

SIGIL

[​IMG]

KILL COUNT

[​IMG]

KILL RATIO

[​IMG]

2. Chap

Chap Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for your post Tina!

Its great to see the HQs in 3d as well, with the zoomed out feature. In 2d it was hard to get an overview of the bases. However I still think the HQs are too big, and I wonder the purpose of four floors when its mostly empty unused space.

I think the HQs should be more designed for war, and with PvP and anti-bug tactics in mind. I dont mind the HQs made bigger than whats currently on prod shards, but the ones on test center is to exaggerate.

As for the leader boards, [text removed, the score system confirmed bugged, no point discussing it]

3. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

As always great work, Tina. I have tried several time to figure my way out of all three bases, I am terrible with directions in UO. I need a map of the bases :).