1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Screwed up my axe!!

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Blitzkrieg, May 17, 2014.

1. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

Ok so this is my first attempt so Im not totally discouraged, YET. Finally made the 100% LL axe Ive been wanting, it had 20% stamina leech, 100 life leech, and 38 damage increase. So im looking at it and I thought, not bad, now just need to imbue some hci and ssi on it, but, soon as I imbue the ssi on it, the 100% LL is now 87%. WTF!!! Is it me or is it JUST TOO COMPLICATED to even deal with this? I have invested ALOT of my limited time getting a stupid crafter character to 120 smith tailor and imbuing, along with all the other mind-numbingly boring skills to train. Extremely frustrating!!

2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

3. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

OK well thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I had high aspirations to make a 100%LL 15 hci 50 dci 30 ssi balanced double axe with hit lightning thrown in there for good measure. Maybe I was aiming too high, hehe.

4. Necronom

Necronom Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

You can still get it someday just have the necessary SSI on your gear instead of your weapon. You may wanna check the imbuing calculator to see if you can actually fit all of that on a double axe. Still, is that 50 DCI or a typo??

http://www.knuckleheads.dk/tools/imbuing?itemtype=weapon

DJAd likes this.
  5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

That knuckleheads calc is just so awesome. I also recommend it. Very handy website.

Storm likes this.