1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Scribing Bulk Scrolls

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by AtlanticVlad, Mar 29, 2011.

1. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    OK so whats the BEST way to get TONS of mana regen? someone suggested Necro and SS with lich form and a dark wisp but I know nothing about how either of those work... I was thinking of adding focus right now Ive got 120 med and a suit with max mana imbued on it and extra int... and i think 12 mana regen... but it's not even close to enough... So what do I need to add...
  2. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

May 7, 2010
    Patience? :) I don't know but the correct forum is the spellcasting forum. I just play solitaire or listen to music with a far less quick to scribe character
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Technically, a spellcaster forum post, but there are some crafting aspects.

Use an imbuer to make a suit for you specific for this type of at-home mana work.

minimum resists
    Mana Regen 2 on all pieces
    INT Bonus & Mana increase at maximum on all pieces
    LMC 40% total and LRC 100%, for when you have to go buy raw materials.

Lich form has negative HP regen, but you don't die at 0 from simply being a lich (something still has to hit you to do damage to you for you to die).
    However, it DOES have Mana regen bonuses.

The Shadow Wisp familiar from the necro Summon Wisp spell gives a surge of extra mana each time the pet flares, as it sits by you, based on your negative karma (which repeated casting of necro spells can get you fairly low, and a good rate from it). It also gives it to your party members, based on their karma as well.

Skill suggestions (can be a temporary template, using soulstones to move stuff around):
    Necro: sufficient to cast lich form; try for 120, for necro book crafting
    SS 120
    100 Inscription
    120 Meditation
    120 Focus
    120 Magery (for the best spell books)