1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Scroll Binder Help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by niceguyteddy, Aug 23, 2012.

1. niceguyteddy

niceguyteddy Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I often combine scrolls of transcendence and I have noticed sometimes when I hit 2.0 and 3.0 the scroll will turn from red to pink. As I said it only happens sometimes and I was wondering if this was by design or not? Do I need to do something to make it happen when I hit a round # before 5.0?

2. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

only have the option to go with those lower caps and lose the extra points. I use the book till get the right combos to fill and not lose.

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

If you combine and land on exactly 2.0 or 3.0 the scroll consider the binding done.

If you combine and have 1.7 and add a 0.4 it will go past the 2.0 and land on 2.1 instead. So only when you land on an even 2.0 or 3.0 then it will turn from red to pink.

4. niceguyteddy

niceguyteddy Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sometimes when I hit 2.0 or 3.0 the scroll stays red. I should have made that more clear in the fist post.