1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Scroll of Alacrity + 0.1 SOTs = 0.5?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Larry, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Larry

Larry Guest

Does this work? Can someone theoretically use a SoA then eat a bunch of 0.1 SOTs for .5 each?

2. Chiera

Chiera Guest

lol... what a nice idea :)

I really don't know if this works, but I would definitely appreciate if it did.

3. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Patch 58 Notes:

"Fixed an issue with SoT’s and Alacrity scroll effects stacking"

(I'm not 100% sure if that means they were stacking and don't now or if they were/are intended to stack and something was amiss ... I've never actually been able to bring myself to eat an alacrity scroll ... they're too much like collectibles)

4. Chiera

Chiera Guest

don't hesitate. Eat yours, buy mine ! :)

5. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*offers a spool of thread and a handful of apples*

6. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I believe it did work that way before pub 58. I think there was even some posts here about it.

7. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

just the day before , after pub 58 I ate 3 pink scrolls to finish up & get to gm

I think the stackin meant , eat a blue scroll, then eat a pink one & maybe it gave u a higher . instead of what was on the pink? just a thought

I just reread the op lol sorry was only thinking he meant if he ate 5 .1 pink scrolls he'd get .5 gains... not if he ate a blue, then ate a .1 pink & get a .5 gain....

yah i think that was supost to be fixed.. dont know as i knew thought to do that

8. El Phantasmo

El Phantasmo Guest

I tried this last night. Ate an alacrity then tried to eat an SOT. No luck. You get a message stating you are already under the effects of an accelerated skill gain scroll. Or something like that.

9. Smokin

Smokin Guest

before pub 58 if you use a blue scroll any pink scroll you used gave 1.0 gain. Now if you use a blue scroll you can not use a pink scroll till the 15 min are up.

10. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It's used to work before patch 58. That's how I finished GM'ing Lockpicking.