1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Scroll of Alacrity Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kenlutuo, Jan 3, 2009.

1. kenlutuo

kenlutuo Guest

Hi...

I have a magery Scroll of Alacrity and was looking for the best way to use it. Since I only have 15 minutes (magery currently at 115.6), do I cast for my ggs then log out, then repeat when ggs timer resets? Or does the scroll use real time? Thanks in advance for any replies.

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

the scroll uses real time. Use it before you cast for your GGS. That way your GGS will net you a few extra points. Then just grind as much as possible while the scroll is in effect.

3. Maggie

Maggie Guest

Unless they have changed it in the last 3 months you can log out and then the next day go back and it is still there. I think this is one of the reasons they have SoTs now instead of the alacrity. Perhaps test it with and item id scroll.

4. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

I agree. I have used this method several times. A lot more bang for the buck!

5. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

Since you are already past 115, I would use it then cast EQ's in my house for 15 minutes.

Just put on a nice regen suit and go to town.

6. The_Dude_

The_Dude_ Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Since your so high the way to get the most out of it is to use it before your ggs. Then log out and do it again tomorrow and the next day.

If you can go without playing the character for 3-4 days its the best way to go.

7. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, log out

8. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I honestly had no idea they worked like that. I always assumed that they used real time, logged in or not. Maybe I'll reconsider shelling out for a taming scroll now.

9. I'm a pack rat... I have 65 Alacrity scrolls with almost every skill on them. I need the storage and want to sell them now. Any idea what they are worth or how to price them?