1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SD town hall said new housing areas to open up soon

Discussion in 'UHall' started by love2winalot, Sep 12, 2008.

1. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

Hail: So, since you announced you are going to do it, please inform us of When, and Where. Will it just happen, or will it be on test center first, or what?

I ask, because it would prevent someone from placing a 12x14 on a tuesday, and then have new housing area open up on Wed, and when he tries to play a 18x18, can not becuse he just placed a house yesterday. Please provide info, thanks.

2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i thought the new housing was supposedly part of Stygian Abyss?
    edit: also, can't you place a new house fairly immediately after placing another one, as long as you demolish the first one first?

3. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, that's correct, no more delays. But just in case, take a look at post 12 and 15 here:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=101163

4. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

awesome, thanks Harlequin, those are both very informative posts! good info to keep in mind :)

5. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I don't remember anything definite being decided. I think Jeremy said that they were looking into releasing areas of Malas that had originally been reserved by the marketing department. I would imagine that if and when they do so it will be announced ahead of time, possibly as part of a publish.