1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Sea battles

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by They Call Me Al, Dec 13, 2010.

1. They Call Me Al

They Call Me Al Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 24, 2009
    I have been caught up in pirate fever and have spent the last couple days doing nothing but sailing around fishing and fighting pirates and raiding merchant ships.

Last night tho, I ran into a problem while fighting a pirate ship.

We sided next to eachother facing N/S and everything was going great. Then the pirate ship went to run and turned E/W and when I sided up to it again, all of my cannon fire was hitting my ship. I didn't realize I was killing myself until I noticed a damage change immediately after firing a grapeshot.

Has anyone else ran into problems with their cannons shooting their own ship? (side note: all of my cannons were in pristine condition and were loaded correctly)

I did notice that once I got the pirate ship to go back N/S my cannons were hitting him again.

Any advice or insight would be appreciated.
  2. the only reason you noticed is because your first mate (aka me) noticed
  3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
  4. lol sure i havent played in what a year and i havent posted on here in like 2 years so hey.