1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Seaching For O^C Guildstone Outer Circle-Please Help

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by shalanria, Jan 1, 2010.

1. shalanria

shalanria Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

This guildstone was on the castle on Mith Island and belonged to a very good friend of mine. I am searching for it as I hope someone picked it up when the castle fell while i was off game. If you know of its where abouts please let me know.

Thanks, Shal

2. shalanria

Stratics Veteran

Still looking for this!

3. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

I thought Gabe had the guildstone in the meeting hall??

sorry wrong guild...

there was a "castle" on Mith? Um... didn't see one when I lived there. Large towers, aye. Castle.. no.

4. shalanria

Stratics Veteran

Castle was on Mith or Marble Isle as some call it in tram. Was placed there the night tram came into existence and was there until about a year ago. It belonged to a friend of mine and he also had the guild from like 10 years ago. The stone was on the step up until it fell.

5. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

Ohhhh - Tram side!
    I thought you were talking about Mith itself. :) Okay... I'll keep my eyes peeled as I am also hunting for a guildstone (on all shards).

Good luck!

6. Radugast

Radugast Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I thought the stones deleted once the house collapses unless it was in deed form...

7. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

That's appears to be what they do now. There was a period of time that items would change to a deed when the house fell. I got an old Guildstone deed and a hanging Skeleton deed this way.