1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*Sealed letter to Nathan Hawke marked private*

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Flame (DrR), Oct 24, 2009.

1. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

Nathan

I am still concerned about how we are dealing with Mericle’s. Whilst I fully agree he is a threat to Sosaria and his crimes are deserving of death, I do not feel that putting ourselves as judge, jury and executioners is the Virtuous course. On top of that it deeply concerns me that you have used witch craft in the attempt to weaken him and are now indebted to the witch as well. The Prophecy said we should not take the easy path and we should do things according to the Virtues. I see we have 2 choices to choose between, to murder Mericle’s or try take him prisoner, I know which is the easier and non Virtuous path. In trying to take Mericle’s prisoner we would be taking the Virtuous path and Justice will be seen to be done as well as Compassion to Hannah for her to see the abductor of Dorion brought to trial, he has so much to answer for. It would also prove your loyalty to Queen Dawn, who you have admitted is against the murder of Mericle’s.
    Also consider if we do in fact murder Mericle’s in this secretive way, could we not be mistaken for Timpe’s murderers, and thus you are putting yourself and everyone who aids you at risk of two murders.
    What I asking to consider Nathan is to go out to capture Mericle’s to hand him into the custody of Queen Dawn if at all possible, if he chooses to resist then be it his decision on the nights outcome but not your intention.

May the Virtues guide you

Your friend
    Flame