1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Searching for ghosted paroxymus swampy

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Nematode, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Nematode

Nematode Guest

Hi all,

I lost my ghosted parox swampy during the last server down. Now, if anyone of you happens to see his poor lost soul, do give me a shout.

My understanding is that it could be anywhere, not just where I was last with him. And Ive tried relogging and going back to where I were as well, relogging everwhere, "all follow me" all over the place. Ive even logged on a disused char on another shard.

I know this is a very long shot, but its a very dear swampy to me...

Keeping my fingers crossed...
  2. Whitestar4016

Whitestar4016 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 9, 2008
    What was his name? And I'll keep an eye out.
    btw how many pets do you show on your gump?
    (make sure he didn't go totally feral on ya)
  3. Nematode

Nematode Guest

Its an unnamed original. Pet gump shows 0/5, but I also understand that is bugged.
  4. I too have been looking for the missing swampie....So far nada :(...But I know Kras one day soon there he will be just grazing(not sure of spelling lol)and looking around not sure what all the fuss is about :)
  5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
  6. LunaCityVendors

LunaCityVendors Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 22, 2009
    where did you last see it and what were you doing at the time? A location would help