1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Searching for the elusive origami butterfly.

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Guest, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

If you have one on a vendor (or know of a vendor) I would greatly appreciate directions.

2. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

hmm threw one away yesterday from an idoc, whoops.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Is this what you want?

[​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

That's the one. I found one on a vendor at about 2 am this morning. I was determined to find one....or fall asleep trying [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I have my lil oragami butterfly near one of them giant mushrooms. And when ya go to lock it down near one of those mushrooms on ye roof or so.. And if they land just right a lil lift on em, and it looks as if they were *flying up* onto the shroom...looks really spiffy cute, so I left it there and locked it down like the lil oragami butterfly is tending to the giant shroom. [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Glad you found one. Was going to give this one to you. I must have gotten it from an idoc, not sure why I kept it ;-)

7. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Where does the oragami stuff come from? Where can I get it?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

IDOCs for me... but I think there is origami paper that if you use it makes one of the forms. I think the butterfly is the rare one but not sure. There is a swan and a geometric pattern and maybe something else. I'm guessing the Tonkuno islands are the source of the paper but think it came out before my time.

9. You get them from fighting fan dancers in the Dojo. There's a butterfly, a geometric pattern, a swan, and the fish is the semi rare. To get a fish you have to be drunk on a boat in the ocean. And no, I'm not kidding.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

How can I play UO while drunk on a boat? Oh you mean in UO. I will have to try that ;-)

11. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ah thanks for the info. I got a geometric shape one form a idoc. I kinda want the butterfly also. Looks cool.