1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Lumberjacking] Second day chopping and ZERO crystals...

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Sir Morder, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

anyone else chopping in ter-mur? Something get f'd up after the last patch? Before the patch i would get anywhere's from 6-10 crystal shards a day easily. Now, not even a single one. I've gone thru at least 15 hatchets and nada. Gonna see if i get any by the end of today and post back.

2. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

Well this RNG sucks really bad. It took almost an additional 8 hours of chopping today before i got my first shard. I'd say that was about 16 hours of chopping for one crystal shard. I could of farmed up prolly 15-20 relic fragments easier than this...This is by far thee hardest/rarest imbuing ingredient to get.

3. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to hotel horder of imbuing ingredients once you place them here they will never leave...unless by use.

-Lorax

4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed

Not shure about that one .... If the RNG hits hard you need really a long time to get white pearls. And other than the pearls you can get the shards from hunting monsters, too.