1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Secure Containers not Secure??l

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nails Warstein, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

2. Guest

Guest Guest

No official word on it so from what I can see, it's just someone who was careless with their secures or friending the wrong people. Giving access to your containers to anyone but yourself is asking to be robbed imo.

3. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

agreed I have never liked the idea of anything in house, besides Owner only access. Well Strong boxes but they done anyway with that...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

No official word on it so from what I can see, it's just someone who was careless with their secures or friending the wrong people. Giving access to your containers to anyone but yourself is asking to be robbed imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I totally agree, there is i think 1 person I would actually trust in my stuff and thats about it.

When it comes down to it, this is a game, you dont really know the people behind the characters, you dont know what the person is really like, but some just put everyone friended to their houses and just cry foul when one person "betrays" their trust, complains and then complains again 6 months later when someone else does it again.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

o_O Grats on becoming a mod stumpy, lol. When did this happen !?

7. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

agreed I have never liked the idea of anything in house, besides Owner only access. Well Strong boxes but they done anyway with that...

[/ QUOTE ]

I do co-owner (as my chars only chars co-owned). I have a couple friended chest, but if they wanna steal some aids and just random stuff let them. I put there for friends to use anyway.