1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Secure release icons

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Terrapin, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Terrapin

Terrapin Guest

somewhere i saw how to get these icons to show up in the macros window.. cant remember how to get em to show for the macro icon now..

any help?

2. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

They are in the 'action' window. You can put them directly onto the hotbar.

I was using a macro for house decorating, but this is so much easier.

3. Terrapin

Terrapin Guest

ok.. im really not seeing them in actions. its the icon for the macros that you can set. there is no singular action for release or secure

you have to set it as the icon for a macro. not drag an item directly to your hot bar

4. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

Well, now I'm confused. I thought it was an action you could drag onto the bar (like pet and boat commands) but I just went through every page of Actions and they are not there. Then I went to the macro window and clicked for the icon list. Didn't see the icons there either. But I have icons on my hotbar from somewhere.

When I mouse over them it says macro. But I just can't find the icon now.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I want Icons for Lockdown, Secure, Release, Ban...... and each of the slayers....

Now I'm given to understand that if someone made an "icon" pack I am supposedly able to put it into my client and use it ... however I use the Copper Enhanced and I have no idea how to get any icon pack to work.

6. Terrapin

Terrapin Guest

theres something that you can click during the create macro process that will allow at least the secure/release icons to appear..

cant quite remember what the process is..

i dont have any icon packs installed.. would be nice if we could dragh items into the macro icon window also.

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if your icon pack has the folders icon, source then just drop them in and let them copy over the icon folder and the source folder in the copper enhanced directory
    thats what i do for decors icon pack

8. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

How you install the icon pack depends on how the author created the icon pack.

9. Terrapin

Terrapin Guest

no icon packs.. there is a way to do it in the default client

10. BTeng_Mythic

BTeng_Mythic UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

It looks like some icons were taken out of the Macro Editor when we added some new ones in. I'll see about putting them back in for Pub67. Sorry for the inconvenience.

11. Terrapin

Terrapin Guest

hey man.. ty.. that rocks..

you had a few of us wondering when it was that we actually went crazy

its weird cause some of the secure icons still show up on my charachters

12. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

I thoughted I saw them somewhere, somewhen. Thanks for the heads up BTeng. I was about to go get my meds adjusted. :confused:

13. Goonball FC

Goonball FC Guest

any word on this?

14. BTeng_Mythic

BTeng_Mythic UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

It's been added back in. Should be a little past halfway down in the icon library.

15. Goonball FC

Goonball FC Guest

ty sir.. well done