1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] "See I beat Mesanna playing roullette" Red Lantern (Drac) (3)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Gabbie, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Gabbie

Gabbie Guest

Can anyone give me an idea of what this item is worth? There was only three handed out at the event. thanks!!!!!
  2. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 17, 2008
    a lot of the price will have to do with what the lantern actually looks like, the 1 of 6 "i outran mesanna" fur boots pull in 200-300 mil but im sure a decent amount of that price is from the fact that they are marble... i know the void color lantern for not beating her is pulling in some high price buys cuz of the color... quantity alone and being a lantern id venture a guess between 150-200 mil, if color is awesome then id say more than that
  3. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    If you want to sell I am interested in purchasing. PM or icq me at 123172317
  4. Luedeus

Luedeus Journeyman

Sep 7, 2010