1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

see you soon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bibslady, Jul 17, 2008.

1. bibslady

bibslady Guest

Hi. Just wanted to let you know I would be absent for a while. I've been pretty sick lately. I went to the doctor. It's my gallbladder! Eck! I have gallstones and am having surgery tomorrow. It's a pretty simple surgery so I shouldn't be gone long.

Just wanted to let you know in case anyone tries to reach me.

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    Best of luck on the surgery and hope you feel better soon!
  3. Sorry to hear that, get well soon.
  4. My sister recentally had her gall bladder out. Make sure you watch your diet when its all said and done. Good luck and see ya soon.
  5. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    Eep, yeah it is a basic surgery. My mom couldn't do a lot of heavy lifting and stuff when she had her's taken out. But you'll be better shortly after, see you when you come back!
  6. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Just adding some good wishes! Get better soon!
  7. Get well soon, My wife went through the same thing a few years back. I know the pain she had before and after. But today she is just as peppy as she was in her early 20's.

See you back on TT soon.
  8. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Yes I've heard how good people feel after that operation. Just watch what you eat and it's even better.

Speedy recovery to you!