1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Seed Box working??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Storm, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just tried to get the seed box in nujelm to combine a bag of id'd seeds. It should of stacked over half as they were the same, but got not one to stack up. I even took a small handfull of already stacks seeds and undid them and it didnt restack them.

Cal_Mythic I got work for u... *bats eyes shyly*

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

worked on Legends just yesterday, got a box of 68 down to a box of 23

3. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

I tried the one on napa its not working, but the one on origin is. go figure

4. Deb

Deb Guest

Yep, Napa's been broken awhile now. Not sure when or why though.

5. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie

Actually, there's a "slight" issue with how the seed box works too...

See, if you ID a seed using Poppy Dust, then the seed is IDed one way (this is the only way a seed becomes IDed with the "Bright" tag).

If the seeds are IDed because you had a plant and pollinated it with itself, the seed is IDed a second way (and bright seeds, for whatever reason, do not receive the "Bright" tag in their name).

The impractical upshot of this is that you cannot stack these two types of seeds together. Not even if you dump them all into the seed box. They're technically two different kinds of seeds. It's a shame we no longer have Sakkarah, because this kind of bug would be right up her alley.

6. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

The seed box on Chessie is not working either. It just gives the bag back as it was and nothing will stack.

7. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Yes I noticed Chessy is busted too. Went to do my plants there as well and couldnt get the bloody seed to stack. This is very fustrating. oh and I noticed the "bright" difference too, but thank you for the heads up as well.

8. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

Hit the bright seed that does not show bright with poppy dust and it will say bright then and usually you can stack them together at that point.

9. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie

Right... it just seems that seeds that you already know the outcome for should already be named and stack properly.

The other issue, of course, is that if you have say a red campion seed, and a red seed that has been poppy dusted and identifies as a red campion seed, those won't stack either until you poppy dust the one that already is properly IDed. Not sure why, but the use of poppy dust vs. simply letting the plants identify themselves produces different objects.