1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Seed Identification?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Latobian, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 30, 2004
    I've been reading a lot of stuff about gardening so I'm not sure if I read this or imagined it - but - did I read somewhere there is an NCP in NuJelm or another town that has a box or crate you can drop seeds into and they're identified?

Thanks in advance for your responses!
  2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003

Seed Trading Box

• If you have seeds that will not stack, take them to the flower garden behind the Nujel’m Palace and place them in the Gardener’s Toolbox. This will allow an exchange of unstackable to stackable seeds. The box will accept single seeds or containers filled with seeds. Please be warned that the player can’t carry the seed container and it will drop to the player’s feet. Double click the box for instructions if needed.

then you would only need to identify one time for the stack, saving a lot of poppy dust :)
    but it doesn't identify the seeds for you