1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] seed of renewal and sapling seed

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Ivory Norwind, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It is an ingredient for imbuing, ok.
    I've heard that seed of renewal comes from some plant like bright orange pampas grass instead of the normal seeds. Is It true?
    And for the sapling seed is the same thing?

2. Edward of LS

Edward of LS Guest

When you pull a seed off a plant you have a (very) small chance of pulling one of the imbuing seeds. I usually get from 1 to 3 pulling in 8 plants per day.

3. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Bit also sapling seed in for imbiuing? And what plants can do it?

4. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

just the seeds of renewal ,for me at lest so far, any time you pull seeds or recources of any plant there is a small change you will get one instead of what your suppose to get,have not lost a black or white seed that way yet, but knowing my luck that day is coming.

5. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

I've never seen a sappling seed but renewals come from any random plant pull, sometimes from mutants, which people hate.

6. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Seed of the Silver Saplings comes off the Silver Sapling tree in the Abyss. You plant it in the Abyss and it give you the option of rezing (with body at feet) at the spot you planted it if you die. You can only get one per 24 hours and only get one rez out of it. They can't be planted in pots. They are just for the Abyss.

7. Mark Trail

Mark Trail Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

My drop rate is 1 seed of renewal per 20 seeds pulled off plants. Tested for about 200 seeds pulled.

8. I have been using bright pampas grass. got 2 seeds in 3 days, pulled 300 seeds. What plants are everyone getting 1:20 or so ratio??