1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Seed of Renewal

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Connor_Graham, Oct 4, 2009.

1. What are these for?

2. ClownL33t

ClownL33t Guest

Imbuing I believe. :thumbsup:

3. I didn't see it anywhere on the list in the sticky above.

4. ClownL33t

ClownL33t Guest

:eyes: Could have swore I saw it in an imbuing post somewheres... *searches for post*

5. Also, if they do turn out to be an imbuing ingredient, what property are they for?

6. Myna

Myna Guest

7. Great thanks! I'm on Pacific, so they won't be much help to ya lol.

8. They are used for mana regen so I expect them to be one of the more expensive ones. Also ive spent alot of time in the rat area lately and ive got more cloth than seeds so mabe ive just been unlucky or they are really rare.

9. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Eh, cloth isnt bad either. Sure, Mage Armor is useless, but it's still cool-looking rare cloth, make clothes outta it.

10. Myna

Myna Guest

delete, sorry dbl post

11. Myna

Myna Guest

i am there daily and all i can say it has all the same drop rate.

yes i have days i get more cloth, then i have days i barely get cloth and more seeds.

so in a week i got from all types the same amount, except for the essence of balance, that one i get tons

just my experience

12. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Im gonna have to spend more time there. The times I went there I've received neither. Bad RNG Very Bad RNG it should be punished.

13. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

It seems to take me an hour of farming per seed. But hey, for the MR property, it's worth every minute.

14. I guess the RNG must have been on my side. 2 hours of farming netted me 14 abyssal cloth and 9 seeds. I also got only 1 crystalline blackrock, which was really disappointing considering what it's used for and the fact that it came from a renowned rat.

15. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

OMG. What template are you using, if you don't mind me asking? Congrats!

16. Thanks, that was all obtained with my sampire. I've found him to be the most effective template to use. Of course I have to bring 4 weps with me, 2 of which are radiant scimitars, so I can whirlwind. Things go down really fast.

17. I received 12 Seeds of Renewal when i harvested my seeds from my green snake plants and my orange pampass grass plants. They are used in imbuing to add :

Hit Point Regeneration: Essence, Tourmaline and Seed of Renewal
    Mana Regeneration: Essence, Sapphire and Seed of Renewal
    Stamina Regeneration: Essence, Diamond and Seed of Renewal

Or they can be found in a mini champ spawn: Cavern of the Discarded

18. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wow way to go Shar!

I knew I liked playing with you for a reason!