1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Seeds of the Silver Sapling are broken

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Stupid Miner, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Have a stack of 6 in my bank, took a couple out, tried to plant them, double clicked them and nothing happened. No targetting cursor.

So does stacking seeds break them?

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You're supposed to plant them in the Abyss.

3. Janis

Janis Guest

when you get the seed you should double click it right away standing next to the silver sapling. If you die in the abyss you will be sent back to the silver sapling for a rez and with all your belongings.
    VERY NICE!!! Ty Devs for that :)
    I just have to remember to plant one everday lol
    :thumbup:

4. Maggie

Maggie Guest

you can plant it anywhere in the abyss. I like to plant it closer to where I intend to hunt. Then I dont have to walk all the way across the abyss to get back.. I think the only places in the abyss where you cannot plant them is in the peerless areas. You dont need them there anyhow cause there is already a res point.

5. Janis

Janis Guest

Oh Really?!?!!?!? That makes it even coooooooooooler!

6. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You dont have to plant them daily. They work until used.

You can collect them daily if you dont use them. They are also an imbuing ingredient.

7. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

General reply: You're all assuming I'm not trying to plant them in the Abyss, I am trying to plant them in the Abyss.

The problem is, I double click them and nothing happens, I don't even get a targeting cursor. It's as if I'm double clicking an item that cant be interacted with, like a board.

8. Malimus

Malimus Guest

Do you have one planted already?

9. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

No.

10. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

You dont get a curser to plant it just a message that you have planted it. They work too. If its been longer than 24 hours you can plant one again.