1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Seeds?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Samantha_deWintr, May 24, 2009.

1. I am returning after some time away and would like to grow some plants. Anyone know of any vendors who sell seeds? Thanks!!

~Samantha.

2. Infiniti

Infiniti Guest

hi Samantha, I have the new seeds on one of my vendors. I own the keep next to Voy's in Vesper. If you need any particular seeds just let me know. Be glad to help you out. You can pm me here or just reply. :D

3. Thank you! I'll definitely visit. Does Voy still play? It's been forever since I've been to Vesper. I figured everywhere had suffered the same as Yew Gate with Luna stealing all the vendors. When I checked my old faves in Yew they were all gone. =(

~Sam.

4. Infiniti

Infiniti Guest

If Voy plays he is invisible, lol, I never see him at all. I think he is just hanging on to that keep incase he decides to return. All of my favorite vendor shops are gone also. Luna has made a big impact on the game and the price of items. Dreamy is still around, as you noticed last night at the fishing tournament. Last I checked she still owns her small marble outside Moonglow. All of my old crowd have left the game and I must say I miss them so it's nice to see some returning familiar names on the boards. Welcome back to LS!:)

5. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have a bunch of seeds to. If you are looking for anything special let me know and I'll check and see what I have.

6. Daga Taga, I am just looking for "any" seeds. I just want to grow stuff. =) I have never grown plants so I want to try it out. If you have some you can part with, just misc seeds, let me know how much and I'll be happy to meet you somewhere.

Thanks!
    ~Samantha.

7. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Do you use ICQ? If so my # is 406-004-845. If you don't we will have to arrange a time. I have plenty to spare. I can give you a whole bag full if you want for free. Just let me know.

8. That sounds great Daga Taga. Mine is 400-957-486 and I'm at work right now but I'll send you a message when I get home. I'd love to take any unwanted seeds off your hands. I can't wait to experiment with gardening. I've been meaning to try since they came out!

Thanks,
    ~Samantha.

9. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

OK just let me know.

10. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I have a quite a few seeds you are welcome to if you still need some.

11. Thank you Daga Taga for the seeds. They will be put to good use!!

Thanks,
    Samantha

12. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You are welcome!