1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Seeds..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady_Kattalina, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Well.. I might be behind the curve here, but I was happy to realize that seeds stack now. :D A little disappointed that bright seeds don't actually say bright anymore. Not sure if that's a glitch or what have you.. but I just pulled bright seeds off of some plants and none of them say bright. They're colored bright though. :)

Figured I'd mention it here and see what happens...

2. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

3. Since I already began this thread, I figure whoever winds up here will read this too. I'm just now discovering that these seeds don't stack with seeds from another plant. (The same type and color seeds, mind you. I'm not so spacey that I'm trying to stack a red tribarrel with a yellow barrel seed or anything like that..) So, it's really not much of an improvement to just leaving seeds on the plants.. again, don't know if this is just a glitch...

4. Ohh.. thanks for the linkage, Phaen Grey. :D