1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  3. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Seeds

Discussion in 'Ask The Devs' started by imported_Ally Oop, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imported_Ally Oop

imported_Ally Oop Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is it possible to change the color of the font on the menu for the peccular seeds? The font is dark and the background is dark. Its hard for my old eyes to see how many resources there are on the plant. On the plain plants the font is white with the black background. Can the pecular seeds be changed to what the plain plants are. Thank you. Sara Dale

Tanivar likes this.
  2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

A&A5... My other one was really a bug not a question.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Also I saw a question along the same line about packs, bags, banks and other containers it the ask list for the 15th anniversary Q&A. It is often difficult see items against the dark backgrounds. I will find that question and add it in with this.

Tanivar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.