1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Seeing how 'bos' is returning...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MissEcho, Feb 26, 2009.

1. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have updated my site to include the Matriarch Quest (translocation powder) and the Ambitious Solen Queen Quest (bos, pet balls)

Both are complete walk throughs with maps etc, for those newer players who may have never done them.

I didn't add them before as with the previous 'nerf' of the bos etc, the 'need' for them was minimal.

Select 'Quests' in the 'All Things Ultima' menu

Spellweave.com

Regards MissE

2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Good to see you atill adding things to the site!

I was reading about the collectors quest on there the other day, cos I was thinking maybe it was time I tried that one out too =)

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

4. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Oh, thanks for that Tina!

Wish I could sort my crap out enough for me to have room to try and get a collection that big! LOL

5. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

You need to check again Teeshy. Just reloaded the whole site to a 'new' look in preparation for when SA comes out. You will be glad to know I finally got rid of all frames! (just for you!)

6. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

LOL!

I used to open all the links in background tabs anyway, so I didn't have to worry about the frames ;) *grins*

It looks good! (just on a quick lookover, it's onyl just gone 6:30am, and i havent had coffee yet =P Will look again when my eyes are awake! =D)

7. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I like your site Miss Echo, very easy to navigate (and I saw a totally cute flower cart and traveling minstrel cart that I hadn't seen before). Bookmarked! :)