1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Seeker of Lies, luna white katana, crafted by nathan hawke

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by THP, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Has normal missed the event due to real life work scedule at weekends...

Would like to buy the 1 in 50 drop item please for the Europa public museum

icq 267 208 357

2. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Changed your mind then? :confused:
    Also, who said 50 dropped? there may of been 50 people there, but not everyone got one.

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Bump.....not really a change of mind..more that people were offering joke offers...and i mean JOKE offers so gonna keep them for now....maybe best time will be the next rares festival.....

Still looking to buy....think the 1 in 50 info. is posted on the rares board

4. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Manticore has a ? for quantity on his list, but I think 1 in 10 is more accurate since they apparently only dropped for healers and top damagers, rather than being a clicky item for everyone at the event.

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Well.....to end speculation ......Why doesnt our EM just post how many were made and dropped ???? ohhh......AND add the one he gives himself for his EM Museum.

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Still looking you hoarding lot!!

7. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm, even if he did add his own one to the total of swords ingame, i still dont think it would add up to 50 tho.
    Anyway, i agree, it would be nice to know the number of how droped in players packs.

8. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

As far as i know is 10 only, a guildmate received one , and was told were only 10

9. THP

THP Stratics Legend

I will be paying a generous 25m....... for the item to stay on europa inside the europa public museum display castle.

10. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hello, Can i ask? who told your friend only 10 droped.

11. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

25m would be cheap for an item like this, as it has a few things going for it, (Colour,Name,Usable/equipable item)

12. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Its a white sword that if used would be very crap indeed....just hoping to keep one of the swords on public display on europa in europas public museum........would hate to see them all disapear to other shards for a few extra mill gold....very sad indeed....

13. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, i forgot, RPers use Uber weapons :rolleyes:

14. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Didnt you recently want to sell all your europa EM items?, you wasnt bothered then if someone from another shard bought them.
    You said you changed your mind because they was low balling you on prices, so for a few mill more they could all be on diffrent shards? lol

15. Adol

Adol Certifiable

Just to clarify a few things; the sword dropped direct into the backpack, which means it uses the new Looting code, which supposedly gives the top 10 damage/healers the reward. According to my report on the passing of Nathan, I count what looks like possibly 13 people in the Councillors after the event declaring they got a sword;

(RP) - A Drawing Down Of Blinds; Report From The EM Event | Stratics Forums

(If I remember rightly the "swish swish" was Trent showing off his too) It's possible a few turned up in backpacks and had not been seen yet, or that some were referring to the daggers that dropped instead. Either way, I'd say no more than 20 as a rough maximum (the 10 top damage and another 10 for healing?), and only 12 that can be definitely confirmed from the chat logs.

As you can also see from the screenshots, the rings and daggers are indeed plain, and only unique for being marked as "Crafted By Kwi-Lan". But Nathan's sword is both uniquely named and carries the purple artefact colour too. Combine that with the personal story behind it, and I really doubt many will be letting them go... certainly I won't be, so at least 1 is staying put on Europa already.

16. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Just running a europa ..public museum here.. 1997 to present day.....minding my own business....please no more trolling....enough is enough!!!

The way things are being run in uo made me want to quit the game perma....a change of heart and a step backwards and simply ....not playing much now....like i say...running the museum so would like to display items from europa......hell u can give em on loan and you can have em back when i do quit....then again...lock them away in the darkest chest in the privatest house......each to his own......just stop the constant troll!!! [end]

17. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Your a hypocrite [end]
    Running a Public Europa Museum since 1997? I swear i can remember when you made it public, was'nt it just a couple of years ago?
    Or you started playing in 1997? and you still need help building a temp and suit for PvM? (has nothing to do with this thread but hey)
    Anyway, the only reason i started to read this thread is because i am selling one of these swords.
    I can clearly see i wont be selling it to you.

18. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ok, that's enough now. Any more and I lock the thread.

19. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Its plainly a museum dated from 1997/1998 to present day thats events that have happend and holiday stuff that have happened in that time frame....and yes it was opened about 2 years ago....mainly due to folks keep asking me too.....The museum which kinda ties with the europa thread - Europa history 1997/1998- present day...nice read i thought....whatever!!

May as well lock the thread.......cant seem to make one without hassle...

20. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Wish granted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.