1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Seeking Creature Colors.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Sir Scott, May 1, 2009.

1. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I am seeking information in regards to the colors of Creatures. IE what Creatures Spawn in different colors and what these colors are.

Any and all Creature Info Would be grand...

thank you
    Lord Sir Scott

2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

check the tamer forum,

i know they used to have a sticky with all that info

3. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

here is a link to a program that has tons of features plus a list of tamables with pics of possible colors for each
    http://www.guain.it/uoutility/

5. The description of that utility program looks pretty nice... but this is the first I've heard about it. Anyone using it? Just being cautious, ya know.

Thanks for the link... waiting for a review!

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

This is a chart I made for myself back in early November for the hiryus. Don't have one for the lesser hiryus. Take the spawn chance numbers with a grain of salt. I'm not sure they are completely accurate.

[​IMG]

And Scott, if you want a hued hiryu on Sonoma, let me know. I spent a lot of time back in October farming them, thinking maybe I'd train some and try to sell them. Never happened and I doubt it ever will. They're occupying a lot of stable slots and I wouldn't mind getting rid of a couple of them.

7. Fink

Fink Guest

Nice chart, thanks. I have relatively commons ones it seems, blue-yellow and gold.

I've only seen lesser hiryus in plain or drab green. Do they come in others?

8. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Fink, I think the lessers come in two shades of green and two shades of blue, plus the "no hue" variety. I get confused every time I try to work my way through the thread about hiryu colors on the Tamer forum, especially because it now no longer shows the names of the people who made the posts.

9. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

10. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

11. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

12. Fink

Fink Guest

Thanks for the addition info on lesser hiryu.

I have a character that is specifically a mount dealer, sort of a medieval used car salesman. Qualified tamer so he can handle and stable exotics, but he's just a middleman (I do all my taming with my proper tamer). I might start working with rare-coloured critters as I happen upon them, now with a little more "industry knowledge". :thumbsup:

13. Hi there!

Not sure if you (or many others in UO) know this, but hell cat predators also spawn in various neon colors!

Here are two of mine in bright neon red. I think that they also still pawn in various neon reddish orange hues, too. Not sure if the pink hues still spawn though. I didn't think so, but another player that I ran into that owns a pink one claims otherwise.

These can be tamed in various spots in UO, such as fire dungeon. They have pack instinct, which is pretty neat, so I've been training a pack of 5 neon red ones just for fun. :)

Enjoy! :)

Attached Files:

14. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What about the small kitty cat hell cats? Do they spawn in these colors too?

15. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that the smaller hell kitties don't spawn in neon hues. :( How cute would that have been though? hehehe