1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Seeking Dread on Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Taylor, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I'm looking to purchase a dread horse on Atlantic. I'll pay 5 mil for a decent dread or up to 20 mil for a brilliant one.

Here's my contact info:

Aim/Yahoo: tvsmith282

2. kitkat8484

kitkat8484 Guest

good luck buying one, been trying to buy one for 3 weeks, everyone wants 30 to 50 mill for them.

3. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Good luck. As kitkat mentioned, prices are high. A COMMON one, untrained is running 10 millionish...and I do mean COMMON lol. A good one (brilliant as you put it) will cost you at least three times that. The fact that they no longer spawn and the devs said they won't spawn again (like we haven't heard THAT before...rolls eyes) has driven up prices astronomically.

4. Taylor

If I have to pay 30 mil, that's fine, as long as quality of the dread mirrors the price.

5. Inspector

Inspector Guest

Can you link me to exactly where they said they wont ever spawn again.

6. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Im not much of a link findr but

I know it was at a town hall meeting while they were still spawning on atlantic and not anywhere else. It was a question awsner sort athing.

Q:Are we going to see a return of the vanguard their mounts and their minions

A:We dont have any plans for that in the foreseeable future.

Or close to that!

Ive sold two so far for a total of 95 million and have 4 left.

Ehh.... maybe next year!

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Probably was on the old forums before the stratics crash but I do remember them saying that.

8. Taylor

Dread found. Bought solid horse, good stats, fantastic resists, already 2x gm (almost 4x) for 25 mil.

9. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Congrats. I wonder what my good one with sweet resists, stats and 7X GM is now worth on GL? Or decent one that is 7X GM. Hmmmm.

10. Taylor

Dunno what they go for outside of Atlantic. On Atlantic, they usually sell for 30-50 mil, so I'm sure your 7x GM is worth something!

11. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

What are the stats/resists of yours Aibal?

12. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

HP 610
    Str 537
    Dex 125
    Int 129
    73/35/34/59/45

Not "uber" by some standards I suppose, but not crap fire/cold resist like I see a lot either. Funny, this was the first one I tamed, and still the most complete one I received over the course of the event.

13. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Yeah, good ones are pretty hard to find. :(