1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

seeking giant or fire beetle

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by tirrag, Jul 24, 2009.

1. tirrag

tirrag Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

anyone with a giant or fire beetle for sale?

thank you.

Tirrag

2. Sky-byte

Sky-byte Guest

Fire beetle 40k and I'll tame you a blue beetle for free. Does that sound good? :)

3. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

being atamer myself, both sound like an excellent deal with tot goingon the fire beetle will be much harder, as there was aminor guild camping the yamatsu mines, keeps the eles off of you but bumps the interior yamarsu spawns.

4. tirrag

tirrag Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

greetings and thank you for the reply! that definately sounds good and more than reasonable :)

also potentially looking for a Lesser Hiryu for my samurai. are you able to obtain one of those as well and if so how much?

would definately agree :) a player by the name of Castaholic and i went to tame the mighty Fire Beetle a few nights ago. i was to take the protection/support role. it was a humbling experience. especially coming off the high of killing my first dragons earlier in the day. simply too many yomotsu for me to handle and we failed in our mission... many, many, many times :wall: