1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking Info on Stratics Charts, etc.

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by JoyousGard, Nov 16, 2007.

1. JoyousGard

JoyousGard Guest

As a new UO player I use the web quite a bit to find information on skills, etc. I found uo.com has playguide/skills section but that seems dated.

Stratics too has information about the skills. Is that the most current info? Does it get updated? Some of the profession essays seem to have older or less relevant information than where the world is now.

A specific question... in these forums I have seen references to "Equine" pack instinct, but the stratics section on tameables has "none" listed for the horse animals. What are the pack instincts... Arachnid, Canine, Feline, Bearvine... are there others?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I believe the only equine pack instinct animal is the fire stead.