1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Seeking Information

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Faeryl, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hey,

Looking through the archives awhile back, there was a ring that caught my interest. I'm simply curious if anyone has any information and would like to share. It's listed under Season 4 from Napa Valley:

An Intricately Engraved Ring In An Ankh And Leaf Motif Set With Eight Colored Stones (1)

Thanks in advance,

~ Faeryl

2. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

I could be remembering this completely wrong. Coincidentally, its my recollection that this ring was awarded to the Napa Valley News Reporter for role playing, participating in the Royal Britannian Guard in addition to their dedication as the shard reporter. Prior to this they had already been given the first Lieutenant of the Royal Guard sash with no modifications. It seems to me this practice of honoring the news reporter occurred on a few other shards as well. These items were never sold that I am aware of.

3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hmm... Thanks for the information. I guess now it's time to start poking around. :)