1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

seeking + mage jewels

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Need no other uber mods.

anything over +11 skill.

Also can anyone confirm, +30 on jewels, +15 book + 5 talisman = 50 magery will allow gate off scroll (accepting many fizzles)
  2. petra I believe you accessed to my vault room on the second floor ....try there

*wink* *wink*
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

thank you boss, will do.

I kinda lost my nice +14 bracelet by being were a crafter shouldn't oughter be [​IMG]
  4. I use two +15 jewels and a +11 book and can cast off scrolls. Sometimes you get lucky and cast right away and sometimes it takes aloooot of fizzles. The more magery the better!
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks [​IMG]

Turns out I hadn't lost my +14 bracelet after all. The smooth-talking reprobate who talked me into the lunatic idea of using my valor gained gathering bones to start Despise champ for him did do his best to loot my stuff, under very adverse circumstances.

He only managed to get half my suit (which is np, I can easily make another) and I didn't think he'd gotten my bracelet, but it was hidding under something else in my pack.

For future reference, Terathon keep is not the best exit route for a crafter with absolutely 0 fighting capabilities. Spawn down there was manic!

In case anyone wonders, I manage to kill shadow wisps with a Heartwood +hci suit (+5 per piece = 35%) a 6% hci gm katana and +28 swords on jewels. My granny used to say 'Where there's a will, there's a way' [​IMG]