1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

seems i have to work a deal of a package where reserve will not be met ...

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Flowerpower, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Flowerpower

Flowerpower Guest

... actually i like this as it seems i misjudged a brace within the package. it is:

mace 7
    HCI 11
    FCR 3
    FC 1
    LRC 11

anyone could gimme a hint whats about the real value for it?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Since it has BOTH of the most desirable mods to go with the 3/1, I'd guess around 30mil. As always, most would pay a lot less (3-5), and a few who really need it will pay much more (65?) if they can afford it. So opinion will certainly vary. Also the +mace may actually be a turnoff for some, even though it is a 'free property' really.
  3. Flowerpower

Flowerpower Guest

phew, good that reserve wasnt met in the end [​IMG] slowly i get a feeling for pricing such stuff due to your explanations, tyvm again!
  4. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

its a tough call imho , because since the tac nerf most tank mages prob go for mage weapons , but as said , for the right buyer its worth alot
  5. randommatter

randommatter Guest

1 - 2 mill, it's a bracelet. Orni owns earf in PvP and if you are dexxor you don't blow that kidn of money on jewels unless they are max intensity (at least 14 anyway)