1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Seems like LoW is gone and ...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hef, May 6, 2009.

1. Hef

Hef Guest

there is still massive crying about faction gear.

2. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Jun 1, 2008
    I believe your little confused.......the posts are ppl debating why faction items are positive or not for Siege. Since you guys left......there hasn't been one post about anyone hording or trashing until yesterday. I guess one incident out of a month isn't to bad.

LOW might be gone....but I think few members from that guild still lingers around. Maybe these few individuals could start another strong guild. You guys had some very strong PVPers..........
  3. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 10, 2008
    Did low have anything to do with crying about faction gear? with the except of Big D of course.

It was Hef himself that started sell backs at 10 per 1 vs before 25 per 1 if any sellback.
  4. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

i wont get better neither, just give me a bit xD