1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player News) Seems we have a new EM!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Aurelius, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

From my journal log from last night, first a surprise announcement from Mesanna, and then some introductory comments from Gotan!

Mesanna: Greetings Europa, Please welcome your new EM, EM Gotan

<28825808>EM Gotan: Good evening one and all
    <28825808>EM Gotan: I hope to be the best I can!
    <28825808>EM Gotan: And hopefully with your help, I can be. There will be a Meet and Greet announced soon to whip me into it!

<28825808>EM Gotan: Hail and well met all. A little feedback for now for you all
    <28825808>EM Gotan: There's a few thingies to do behind the scenes, but I hope to post a meet and greet date soon
    <28825808>EM Gotan: I know you've waited a long time for a new EM, and for that I apologise.
    <28825808>EM Gotan: I plan to use both Stratics and the UOEM page to communicate, so please keep an eye on those
    <28825808>EM Gotan: I hope to answer as many questions as I can, but bear in mind somethings I dont know, some things you can't know ;)

<61932592>Internecine: will there be an event associated with your arrival?
    <28825808>EM Gotan: Internecine, a minor one yes. I will post invitations on Stratics

<28825808>EM Gotan: And I will also have access to the europa.net page, so if you have the RSS feed it should let you know
    <28825808>EM Gotan: For now, I need to disappear into the responsibilities of being be-robed, so please accept my silence for a little while, but I'll do my best to get up to speed for you all
    <28825808>EM Gotan: I gather you're a tough crowd, so be gentle, and see you soon!

I cut all the other chat apart from Internecine's question, since Gotan's reply without context would be a bit useless ;)

Jonathen, Frodo-Europa, DJAd and 2 others like this.
  2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

About bloody time.

3. Baruk_S

Baruk_S Adventurer

Nice.. good to have someone back... Welcome Gotan

4. Frodo-Europa

Frodo-Europa Adventurer

Im glad to see we have a new EM, Im exited to see what he has to offer and hopefully he can be the best that he can be, but i know Europa players, some of them can be a little over the top sometimes, hope he really is up for this and doesnt get turned off LOL

Jonathen likes this.
  5. EM Gotan

EM Gotan UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator

You do indeed have a new EM, and I have just posted the date for the official Meet and Greet. And I'm not easily put off, so don't worry ;)

Jonathen likes this.
  6. Aragorn

Aragorn Journeyman

took (censored) long enough (grumbles) welcome to Europa EM Gotan...you have some mighty big shoes to fill indeed. :) Wish you the very best

7. Morgana of Monglow

Morgana of Monglow Journeyman

Welcome aboard EM Gotan :)

8. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie

Welcome EM Gotan!