1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Seems we have way more players in UO this SL Event

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Jul 19, 2009.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

LAST YEAR on the mighty Europa .. or the year b4 we had the ''abyss event'' in moonglow.. the SL spawned in the abyss and gave similar cloaks to top 3 attackers....

i had heaps of problems after casting armageddon in actualy getting people involved in killing the SL...lol

this year...20 plus try cast the spell and the SL is dead in 10 seconds tops..

kinda good we have soo many more players this year.. kinda bad i cant even cast the armageddon spell for love nor money

2. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

only 1 player and 1 cast per shadow lord. So the next 2 top damages have to actually damage SL and if a 3rd player does more than 1000k of damage then the one player that cast armmageddon doesnt get a cloak unless that player continue to do damge to it.

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Im just happy UOs population as tripled if not fivepled...

crazy days i aint seen this many players since 4-5 years ago in one place!!

long live UO

4. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector

I agree, i think its a combination of event and no other games good enough atm