1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Seen a 3 pc marble table, tarot and/or Baja web for sale lately?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kaj, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Last week a friend of mine was hacked (Selina Leafsong aka Clanleafsong).

She was in the process of selling off her items to leave the game. She has lost a lot of gold, some rares including a 3 pc marble table (going west -> east), a circular tarot and Baja halloween spider web.

So on her behalf, since we are trying to track down the hacker, if you see any of these items for sale, please PM or ICQ me. I know these items aren't unique, so I am not claiming everyone that owns a marble table is a hacker, but if you see anything suspicious, please let me know!

They items were on the EU shard, but could of course have easily been xsharded.

Also, just to clear her name; Selina gave her remaining accounts to Alcestis (I think she's also somewhat active on these forums?), so she has done nothing wrong.

2. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm why would you think Alcestis would be involved? She is a prominent merchant on Europa and a trusted collector for years. I don't think anyone here was thinking that she is a hacker.

As regards to the other things it is going to be pretty hard. Maybe if those are circle tarots they might be possible to track.

3. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thomas slow it down and read that a little better. Im getting that they are saying Alcestis is innocent and DIDNT do anything. I dont think he was accusing her of anything.

4. Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran

Ya I read it correctly the first time. You did not read what I said :p - I meant to say that I doubt anyone was even thinking that she was involved and hence, I am surprised to read about her name being cleared.

Also, people need to stop posting their account emails on stratics. NEVER SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT EMAIL WITH ANYONE. It is really sad to hear.

5. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Heck, I'm trying to do something positive for her here. She's been selling Selina's stuff, so I just wanted to make sure no one would think bad things. Especially since Selina doesn't get involved with UO/ICQ anymore, so she can't clarify things.

So please, you might know her well and deal with her, not all of us do. Please don't try and turn it into a negative for me :).

6. Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran

No problem. I was just surprised.