1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Seige- what's it like?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Dashiel, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Dashiel

Dashiel Guest

I recently returned to UO after yrs off, and am considering siege as a shrd to play on. I played it a long time ago and am wondering what it's like now. Is it still a place where you can play UO in a more "pure" form with others or has it become a vacant shard with little population and interaction? I've only gotten 2nd hand feedback so far so I would be interested to hear from people that are actually active on the shard. Thanks!

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

The population is low, thereĀ“s no denying that. But if you want to play on a shard that offers a little more danger and excitement then you should definatelly try Siege again. And if people like you come try it out and like it and stay then hopefully the population will pick up again.

IanJames likes this.
  3. Carharrt

Carharrt Guest

I would also offer this advise. Join Gilfane! Even with SP being low pop it matters little when ya have good people to BS with and play with. They do champs and other hunts everyday,most times several times a day. Also have guild vent if your into that. Talk to Hoffs anyone with the GIL tag for that matter.

Symma likes this.
  4. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I just recently started on Siege and I have been enjoying my stay here. People are helpful and I have had no issues at all. Even the 2 people that killed me were decent about it. I was very surprised when one even rez'ed me. All I can say is come and give it a try. Make sure you get into General chat, people there are always helpful.

5. Dashiel

Dashiel Guest

I think its worth a look. I normally play Catskills but i miss the "feel" of Siege. Now i just have to figure out what kind of char to be. I think I have a thief on there now....

6. The Cheapsuit

The Cheapsuit Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I think I'm gonna throw up. If I return I can tell yall right now that I won't have any part in this we are the world and holding hands crap. If I return I plan to bring some real drama up in this camp. You can count on that.

Raptor85 likes this.
  7. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I am sure many people would like that but for now people are doing what they have to do to encourage people to come and play Siege. I would love to see you return, bring some friends, and stir things up here as I am sure others would as well.

8. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

*holds Cheapsuits hand all huggy like, begins singing WE ARE THE WORLD*

now get ye sorry arse back here,
    cuz you WERE part of the world here,
    and I no longer see words going up into the Siege skys sayin'

YOU WERE KILLED BY CHEAPSUIT,
    do you wish to report /give this person a murder count, etc etc.

Thus the masses left here are nodding off, thinking there are only like 4-5 peeps left to kill any of us
    any longer thus the masses are in deep slumber, fearing hardly anyone. HOW BORING IS THAT ? ! lol

9. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yeah, I haven't had to replace a suit in ages.....

10. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

That's because you are not on and playing ;)

11. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

12. Carharrt

Carharrt Guest

Ooooooooo *shudders* :grouphug:

QueenZen likes this.