1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*** SELF-IMPLODING ***

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Soul'Ess, Dec 18, 2007.

1. I've been watching the seige boards consistantly since I've left the game and IMO the constant guild/alliance bashing is and has been mentally "forcing" ppl to dislike and in most cases quit the game.

Once the newest "hated" alliance/guild is destroyed, ppl will just attack the next until ... there is no one left to "dislike".

So I am offering this here pixel peace pipe that should be hauled on heavy to cease the aweful feuding before you lose anymore uo players and EA shuts the shard down due to lack of funds ...

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

WOW!!!!!!!!! atleast be considerate enough to load the pixel pipe before you offer it to people.

3. just put nightshade in the bowl.

4. <blockquote><hr>

WOW!!!!!!!!! atleast be considerate enough to load the pixel pipe before you offer it to people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pack it to the rim to win.

5. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

if u played ud see things seem to be picking up, and more people posting on boards about coming here lately. might jsut be me though *shrugs*

6. <blockquote><hr>

if u played ud see things seem to be picking up, and more people posting on boards about coming here lately. might jsut be me though *shrugs*

[/ QUOTE ]

Noticing a ton of post bashing with angers flying.

I've seen that too many times to ignore it.

Players then guilds disappear not to far after.

Ya, I've seen maybe 3 possible new-to-seige players.

Take a haul off da pipe of love and play-on.

7. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

In the world of Siege Perilous, hate makes the world go'round. Not RL hate, of course, but when you see some heavy board PvP picking up, you can be sure that things are getting back to normal around here. [​IMG]

Guilds or alliances that self implode happen for very different reasons.